Monday, April 30, 2012

ROAD TRIP!!!


Not that I am counting, there are 16 days until we leave for Colorado! It is not going to look anything like the picture, but I will be driving 3 other girls, Kirsti, Christina, and Josie! I am really excited to be having my first real road trip with these girls. We have planned a lot of fun things, like at every stop that we make, we will chalk where we are, how many miles to go and the stop number and take a picture of it! I have asked my parents to help me out with a Trip Tik so that we can get there safely (I also am planning to have a GPS and a US map!). Kristi and Josie are coming up on the 15th to my house and then we will leave to pick up Christina early on the 16th. We are planning to drive half-way there and then drive the rest on the 17th. Our first day of work starts the 18th! I found out my job for the summer: I will be a housekeeper. A lot of the people that are going from BGSU are going to be in this job, so I won't be alone! I may even get the opportunity to be a part-time intern, but I will update you later when I get official details about it! All I have to do is finish my finals...


<3


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart." -Hebrews 12:1-3

2 comments:

  1. I starred your blog so I can follow you this summer. We'll miss you at Memorial Day. Have a great time.
    Aunt Marti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss everyone at Memorial Day! I am hoping that I will at least get to skype in, it's so hard for me to miss that weekend. Thanks so much Aunt Marti for all your support, it means SO much to me!!

    ReplyDelete